top of page

Head Maquette, Head Jig

Today I decided I needed an accurate maquette of my horses head before I made it out of metal. Using my technical drawings I cut out the side pieces and fixed them together using other cardboard, clamps and glue. The idea of the nose plating came from medieval armour. I was then able to try it out in 3D to see if I liked the effect. When I was happy with the outcome I made a jig for the side plates remembering that it needed to be a centimetre smaller all the way round to allow for the nozzle of the plasma cutter.

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page